Skip to the content
- changed labels menu view;
- selection of notes by a set of labels;
- renaming/removing a shortcut is applied to all files containing this shortcut.
- the list of recent files now saves files of all types, not just notes;
- protected files are saved in the list of recent fileshas been added;
- the folder opened (in the next tab) is now highlighted in the file list;
- the color of the highlighted navigation bar item is now gray;
- drop-down menus (recent files, bookmarks, shortcuts, queries) are automatically closed after use;
- when deleting a file to the trash, confirmation is no longer required;
- the menu item “Set a new password” has been removed from the navigation menu;
- the separator between drop-down menus has been removed from the navigation menu.
- the ability to change the order of bookmarks has been added;
- the ability to set a name for bookmarks to display in the menu has been added;
- the ability to change the order of requests has been added;
- the ability to specify the name of queries to display in the menu has been added;
- the ability to lock the auto-rotation of the video in the video player has been added;
- shortcut selection applies only to the current folder tab;
- significantly accelerated work with shortcuts with a large number of files;
- the procedure for moving files between storage folders is accelerated.
- the ability to encrypt notes (for Notepad.Lite) added;
- white notepad theme (and its dark version) improved;
- new search context menu item “search only in file name” added;
- link to the home page in “About” added;
- previews of video files are displayed in the list of notes;
- built-in video player added.
- date format can be set in settings;
- setting checks, lists, listings in the note editor is applied to the selection for each paragraph;
- added new features for receiving data from other applications (folder selection, note selection…);
- added an option to change the title color in the widget settings.
- visual improvements of Notepad in accordance with the new features of Android 12;
- new design of the synchronization settings in accordance with the requirements of Google.
- improved speed of Notepad on file operations using content providers;
- in the dialog for adding bookmarks, it is now possible to insert a bookmark to the current folder;
- a removable memory card (if available) has been added to the list of backup storage locations.
- labels added;
- tables can be created in markdown notes;
- you can use regular expressions in the search;
- search context menu added;
- you can add folders and files to bookmarks (not just notes);
- option to switch dark and light theme based on system settings added;
- added actions to the note editor to move the selected text one line up or down;
- added option to change location of backups.
- the search button is now always displayed on the toolbar of the notes list;
- added a button to clear the list of recent files in the navigation menu;
- the “Rename” menu item has returned to the context menu of the notes list;
- the path to the current folder is specified in the header of the file copy/transfer window;
- a new line feed insertion button has been added to the note editing toolbar;
- a button for inserting a link to go to another note has been added to the note editing toolbar.
- added custom folder sorting other than global sort;
- new file properties window with actions:
- rename the file;
- set/unset the color of the file(s);
- hide/show file(s);
- encrypt/decrypt file(s);
- in the navigation pane, a new menu with the last opened files;
- new option to disable swipe for forced synchronization;
- new option “Use double tap on note to switch to edit mode”;
- new option “Use a numeric password”;
- search in Notepad settings.