Skip to the content
- added custom icon for markdown files
- added a button to expand/collapse the open folder tab bar
- the note editing toolbar has been moved up to the action bar
- added a button to expand/collapse the note editing toolbar
- images embedded in notes when clicked open in the image viewer
- when inserting images into the text of the note, files with spaces were not supported (fixed)
- new page navigation between folders in the list of notes;
- added the ability to insert quotes, code, hyperlinks and images into markdown notes;
- added the ability to highlight the text and background of the selected fragment in markdown notes;
- search in note editor improved;
- the title editing field has become multi-line;
- increased the maximum length of the text in the title.
- possibility of markdown markup in notes added;
- the full path to a note, file or folder is now displayed in its properties;
- the ability to create a shortcut to a note on the desktop added;
- the ability to search when viewing or editing notes added;
- option “Keep screen on” added.
- the “Open with” item has been added to the context menu of the selected file in the list of notes;
- added action bar for editing notes;
- you can insert bulleted lists into notes;
- checkboxes can be inserted into notes to organize simple task lists;
- added options to hide some navigation menu items;
- added an option to disable fast search (relevant for a large number of notes);
- the maximum number of backups increased to 50.
- synchronization of notes and backups with google-drive (paid function);
- access to notes and backups from a web browser and from a local disk using the built-in capabilities of the google disk;
- new design of the settings window;
- the classic mechanism for distributing the program with an APK file is returned;
- added support for working with files “.log”, “. md”, “. csv”, “. xml” in text mode.
- new way to publish Notepad using the Android App Bundle;
- added “add to bookmarks” item to the notes editor menu;
- notifications in the notification bar are no longer swiped, but closed with a special button;
- added “Folders below” option in the notes list sorting selection window;
- added “Select all” item in the list of notes;
- added date sorting for notes and files, excluding folders.
- AES-256 encryption of individual notes (paid function);
- image viewing is performed by Notepad instead of using the Gallery;
- the item “Display protected files” has been added to the list display mode window;
- during long operations, a waiting window is displayed;
- the font size step in the setting is reduced from 10 to 5;
- when scrolling through the list, the “+” button is hidden;
- if in the settings the floating “+” button is hidden, then the “+” action is displayed in the toolbar.
- minimum supported version upgraded to Android 5.0 due to reduced program size;
- Notepad color themes and design have been significantly reworked. Added a trendy white theme;
- bookmarks and search queries are now supported (can be turned off in the settings, if not needed);
- tips are displayed in empty lists, to increase the friendliness of the interface;
- the custom color of the folder/note is now displayed in a small circle in the upper right corner of the icon;
- rich color themes removed.
- new option to disable the message about successful backup;
- new options: note editor font and list font (Sans, Monospace, Serif);
- by default, images in the list are displayed in full width;
- In the list display mode window, the option “Show thumbnails for images” appeared;
- selection of text in the note can now be done immediately upon opening, no need to switch to edit mode.
- the ability to send multiple notes / folders to other applications at once is added;
- full support for undo and redo actions in the note editor is added;
- the ability to pin a note in the notification panel is added;
- long press of the “+” button in the notes list creates a folder;
- displays the number of lines, words and symbols in the properties of the note;
- the editor’s option “Position the cursor at the end of the note” is added;
- some corrections.